Senior engineer/researcher(T3) 高級工程師/研究員
Expert engineer/researcher(T4) 專家工程師/研究員
6 positions are available at QQ Music, Tencent Music Entertainment (TME), including engineer/researcher(T2), senior engineer/researcher(T3), and expert engineer/researcher(T4) in music information retrieval and deep learning in audio.
About Tencent Music Entertainment (TME)
Located in Shenzhen with 2,400 employees, TME is China’s largest music streaming platform. TME generated 78% China music industry’s market revenue in 2017, with 700 million monthly active users (MAU), over 30 million songs, and commanding over 90% of China’s copyrighted music. Tencent owns 62% of TME. TME’s major products include QQ Music, WeSing(Karaoke), Kugo and Kuwo.
- The Audio AI Group in QQ Music (currently with 10 people) is looking for 6 engineers/researchers to work on the following projects: music recommendation, music auto tagging, singing pitch autotune, human voice changer, noise cancellation, audio structural analysis and auto segmentation, audio steganography, music upsampling, audio fingerprint, query by humming, music vocal remover, music recommendation for sport / sleep / driving, emotional music classification.
- Job duty: tackle with the major pain points in the above projects with the existing 10 people in the Audio AI Group; solve algorithmic problem, and develop the code; collaborate closely with the other 400 related technical staff including the data analysis team, recommendation team, iOS/Android/PC/TV/Web development team, product design team, music editor team, etc.
- T2 is a junior post for fresh grad MPhil/PhD with some working experience. T3 aims for experienced engineer with 3-7 years experience. T4 refers to the top 1% expert in the industry.
- We offer highly competitive compensation and benefit package, comparable with FAANG & BAT.
- MPhil/PhD in computer audio, computer science or related discipline.
- Strong coding experience and skills in C++, python and/or Tensorflow. Optional: Matlab/SciPy, Max/MSP
- Strong expertise in audio information retrieval, machine learning & AI.
- Strong skills in problem solving, self-learning, able to solve difficult problem individually and build product with a team.
- Chinese speaking and writing skill is highly preferred (We can only hire one non-Chinese speaking T3-3 or T4 expert who solely report to the director).
- Work in Shenzhen, can live in Shenzhen or Hong Kong (TME provide limo service between Shenzhen and Hong Kong for senior staff).
- Please send your CV to Dr. Simon LUI – nomislui<at>tencent.com
- We have another 100+ positions available. Please contact me if the above job description doesn’t fit you but you are interested in TME.
Dr. Simon Lui, Ph.D.
Director, QQ Music, Tencent Music Entertainment (TME)
Adjunct Professor. Singapore University of Technology & Design (SUTD)